Heavenly Bowtique heavenly bowtique About Heavenly Bowtique Heavenly Bowtique Etsy Shop Portfolio FAQ Contact Us

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Design of the day

So sorry that I haven't had a chance to post this earlier, though I do have to say and confess that I had already posted this yesterday on my Facebook page (not much patience here, can you tell?), but I haven't been feeling all that well today.  Guess that now that the kids are feeling better it's time for mommy to feel a bit under the weather...

Introducing Cécile, our newest headband.  I just love the way that this headband came out.  It has a beautiful delphinium flower in tones of a bluish green and hints of purple with some peacock feather accents and birdcage veiling on a thin cream color headband.  


Cécile will be in my Etsy shop for 20% off until tomorrow at 11:59pm.  Discount will be reflected in price.

Don't miss out!!!

XOXO

Lizbel


No comments:

Post a Comment